Here’s a list of 15 ways to start you on your healthy journey. Choose one and add one per week or if you’re feeling ambitious, try 4-5 to start with. These items are just small ways to start making some changes in your life.
Remember, small steps!
- Give up soda.
- Drink more water.
- Buy a fitness watch to start counting steps.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Look for the farthest parking spot instead of the closest to get more steps in.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator – even just one floor.
- Get a full 8 hours of sleep.
- Start tracking your nutrition.
- Start jumping rope in the morning.
- Take a short walk after dinner.
- Do a 10 minute workout.
- Cut out processed foods.
- Consider taking probiotics.
- Get up and walk around more throughout the day.
- Do meal prep to make meals easier.
Now those aren’t too difficult, right? That’s how you start – small changes where you can get some success. If you accomplish even one of these today, you’re successful!
Choose one, do it, and then come back here tomorrow. Leave a comment and let us know how it went for you.
You can do this!!